15. heinäkuuta 2019

Summerhouse and short trip to Lammassaari 8.7-10.7.2019

After my night shifst I took my family and we went to our summerhouse. Little break between the shifts is always good. I´m woking like a crazy person before my paternal leave so not much time for birding or anything..
In Loviisa we had windy and cloudy, even some rain weather, so no butterflies, dragonflies or anything. Some birds worht to mention were flock of 18 Little Gulls, some Caspian Tern, Black Woodpecker and White-tailed Eagle.
When we came back on 10th I made short walk to Lammassaari with Julius, but nothing really interesting there. Big flock of Greylag Geese, Common Rosefinch, Yellow Wagtail etc..

We visited the local brewery called Malgård, which is quite near to our summerhouse. 

Flock of Little Gulls. 

Almost a great picture of Caspian Tern. 

Largest snail in Finland. Limax Cinereoniger. 



If you have recently contacted me via E-mail, for the record I just found a pile of mails from my spam folder, so sorry for ignoring you. I will contact you later.



Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti