20. syyskuuta 2021

Short visit to Hartola again. 3.9-5.9.2021

 Weekend at the summerhouse with my mother, brother and my kids. Sounds pretty common these days. I have this thing that I have to leave the city at summertime. I really enjoy time at the countryside and that quietness, nature and peace. Already missing those. 

Anyway we had great couple of days. Good food and company. Nice birds from Hartola, Black Grouse, Willow Tits and bird of the trip, migrating Rustic Bunting times two! Pretty big influx in Finland with Rustic Buntings and tens and even over a hundred birds counted from some places. I had two and I was very happy! 


Fox Moth, Macrothylacia Rubi caterpillar. 

Sweet Willow Tit.

Big Surprise, European Mole on our porch! Shame that my camera was not ready for this.


-Tom

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti