9. lokakuuta 2018

Greater-spotted Eagle 28.9.2018

We were having a nice day off with my family and then decided to walk to Pakila where is a cafeteria called Helmi. We had nice coffee and bun combination when I noticed an alarm of Greater-spotted Eagle flying West from Vuosaari, then from Viikki. I checked the maps and we were just on its route. I finished my coffee and told Sanni that I must go out, there is an Eagle coming.
I went out and tried to look around. Rest of my family came out and then I saw the bird flying above us but quite low, so I had change to see what it was. It was that same Eagle. I got stroller tick and my family were enjoying a lifer at the same time.
I sent another alarm of the bird that it is flying towards west an only few minutes later other birders saw it from Haltiala.
This is how the alarm system should work all the time. last sight of the bird was somewhere in Kirkkonummi. Great bird.

My amazing photo of the Eagle. I took this with my mobile phone. 


-Tom

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti