13. elokuuta 2019

Loviisa Summerhousing 10.8-11.8.2019

We had very nice and warm weekend in our Loviisa summerhouse. We gathered with my family, cousins, my uncle and my brother to check some stuff from there and same time enjoying some good time with relatives. It has been over a year when my grandfather passed, and we were checking all the stuff he left behind.

Anyway I had time to watch some birds in our yard and beach during the day. Some dragonflies around too and at least Aesna Cyanea, Aeshna Grandis with Sympetrum Vulgatum and Sympetrum Flaveolum.
White-tailed Eagle, some Grey Herons and few migrating flocks of Swallows worth to mention.

Here is few pictures from the days we spent there.

Grey Heron.

Sympetrum Flaveolum

Sympetrum Vulgatum

Pied Flycatcher.


Thanks you for everyone who attended, we had great fun.

-Tom

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti