7. kesäkuuta 2019

Lammassaari with my friend. 27.5.2019

Writing these late, cause I have basically lived at work last two weeks..

On 27th my friend Jonne asked if I could show some birds to his son Edvard, who is  quite recently got interested about birds.
We met at the vanhankaupunginlahti and I took my daughter Vilma with me. Together we walked to the Lammassaari and with few stops we had nice species for everyone. First stop was in the middle of the reeds on a lookout and from there I noticed a Great Egret sitting on a tree on Klippan, where the huge Grey Heron colony is located. Nice birds and new for me this year. We got also loads of Common Rosefinches, Reed Warblers, Sedge Warblers, Common Whitethroats and other common stuff.
Finally we arrived to the tower in Lammassaari and there I showed to Jonne and Edvard some Cormorants, Greylag Geese, Ringed Plovers and their favorite, Yellow Wagtail.
We also had some snack and kids were running around. Vilma was in bad mood and wanted to leave all the time, and I had troubles to keep her in the tower for decent time.

Later we left and we had delicious hamburgers at my place.
Nice day and good company.

Juvenile Common Starling.

Spotted Flycatcher. 


-Tom


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti