10. toukokuuta 2020

Mother´s day special. 10.5.2020

Today was a mother´s day and that was the reason I was not able to go out this morning. I woke up earlier and with kids we made breakfast for Sanni and it was served on the bed.
Both kids made cards in daycare and I got some flowers. Good start for the day.
Later Sanni went to work so I took kids and we visited my mother.

We were outside all the time and we had some ice cream. I had my camera and binoculars with me so always a opportunity to see birds. Barnacle Geese had some migration and I saw five small flocks, maybe total of 300 birds. I also had one Bean Goose flock of eight birds. Even took a picture of it. Also my drone was with me today and I took picture of my childhood neighborhood. When I was a kid we were living in Etelä-Haaga and my mother is still living there.

Small part of Etelä-Haaga area. From here it is about 9 km to city centre. 

Bean Goose flock. 


Later we went to another playground and there I wa able to check some local birds. Robins, White Wagtails, Great Tits, Blackbirds, Fieldfares and two singing Pied Flycatcher males.
Male Pied Flycather. 


And another one. 

Male Robin. Bird was also singing a bit after I took the photo. 

And another Robin. Stupid branch ruined the photo. 


More birds next week.

-Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti