14. maaliskuuta 2012

Quick, 14.3.2012

Today i had very quick walk in Seurasaari (again). First Greylag Gooses, Bean Gooses and Pink-Footed Gooses arrived yesterday in Finland, so i thought if i´m little bit lucky, i can see something.
I was walking along the seashore and whole sea was still frozen... So no geese for me today..
Birds was same than earlier this month.. Bullfinches, Redwing, Great, Blue and Coal Tits, Blackbirds and other common rubbish..

Female Bullfinch

Great Black-backed Gulls and Herring Gulls.

Blue Tit was hungry.

This Great Tit landed first on my hat.

After this little walk my highlight of the day was New Camera!
I bought this "Professional"Nikon D300S, so now i have two at least for a while. Maybe i try to sell my D90 or i just use it with my 40mm lens.

This time just short post and next time i try get some magnificent photos and better stuff.
I hope that you will not get bored when you read my stories.
If i did not mentioned earlier, we are going to Israel in April. Two weeks in hot bird-heaven is one of biggest highlight this year. Also visit to New York with my girl is coming in May, so i must study some American birds . Luck for me, because i don´t even know these in Finland :)

Best

-Tomppa-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti