14. kesäkuuta 2022

Eagle from the balcony. 29.5.2022

 I was at home, doing really nothing. During the day many messages of spotted eagles passing watching points around Helsinki. At some point I noticed a message of White Storks heading towards the area where I live so I took my camera and went to balcony with high hopes. I didn´t have any binoculars or telescope with me, only my camera. After ten minutes I noticed a large bird flying towards our house. I took three sets of pictures and through the camera I already knew that I was looking at some kind of eagle. From the photos was pretty clear that the bird was Lesser-spotted Eagle! Even better than the storks! I sent an alarm message and soon Kari Lindblom saw the bird about 2km from our house. Cool! Here is couple of photos of the bird.

Lesser-spotted Eagle.

Same pic, little closer.. 


-Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti