2. toukokuuta 2021

New home and balcony ticks. April.

 So we moved back to Maunula, like I mentioned in my last post. Now writing these after month, I have limited memory of my doings during that time. on 11th of April I twitched King Eider from Jollas, Helsinki with stroller and Julius. It was my species number 260 with stroller and I´m quite proud of the number I have there. It has took a lot of my time and we have great memories with my kids. Really worth every minute! 

King Eider male from Jollas.


After we moved I really concentrate my birding to my balcony. Some birds worth to mention were two Pink-footed Geese from 31st of March, Hawfinch from same day, Waxwing from 13th of March, Rough-legged Buzzard 25th of April and Short-eared Owl from 29th of April.

Here is some photos from 1st of April to end of April.


Coal Tit from Maunula.

Mixed flock of Bean- and Great white-fronted Geese.

Two of many Common Cranes I have seen from my balcony.

Woodpigeon from Maunula.

Fieldfare from Maunula

Hoopoe From Haltiala, Helsinki.

Awesome looking halo effect. Also view from my balcony. 

Halo effect.

Julius watching something. 

Recently I have used my spare time at the gym. I´m applying to Police university college this fall so lots of training and reading fro that. Let´s see how it goes. I will update that here too. 

-Tom 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti