1. marraskuuta 2020

Weekend with kids and nice start for November. 1.11.2020

 Today I had day full with kids, we visited Haaga to see my old friends from school times with their kids and we also had nice time in Haltiala, where Vilma had pony ride and I had Arctic Redpoll, so all good there. Later afternoon we picked Sanni from work. We dropped Vilma and Sanni to shopping mall and with Julius I went to twitch a local Hawk Owl from Kyläsaari. 

With the sleeping boy in the stroller I had to walk very muddy road and cross several large pools to see the bird and even got some poor record shots of the bird too! It was already very dark and evening was close when I watched the bird. Afterwards the stroller needed to clean with water... Anyway good day, some good birds, good start for the new month. 


Domestic Sparrow, female.

Eurasian Sparrowhawk.


Northern Hawk Owl. Pretty hard place to get any good pics.

One-eyed Hawk Owl.


More birds hopefully next week!


-Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti