10. lokakuuta 2021

Last day at the bird station. 10.10.2021

 Mother of all days for rarities, 10th of October. Shame that it was super windy and quiet. Great Snipe was til present and Uku got about 25 birds from the net. I tried like cray to find something, but no luck today. I have really nothing to tell about this day. I visited store for few beers and we had sauna. Got nice picture of Mistle Thrush, visited Môntu and got Caspian Gull like gull, but that´s all. Here is few photos from the day. 

Caspian Gull type of gull in Môntu harbor. 

Little bit better photo of Great Snipe.

Landing! 

First Lesser Whitethroat of the day.

Most common passerine here. 

Pale Common Buzzard.

Mistle Thrush.

So, I had Great trip here in Saaremaa. Thanks to Juha, Jände, Raul and Uku for company. I wish that I could bring my kids here some day. Amazing place, but for birds and rarities, very hard to cover and control. 

More birding in Finland.

-Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti