30. huhtikuuta 2022

Ring Ouzel 29.4.2022

 Finally weekend! I ended my day at the office around three pm and I went to pick up kids. This time we headed to Malmi to have some groceries for Mayday and of course some balloons. Julius picked Pirate ship ballon and Vilma took Hello Kitty balloon. Sanni was waiting there and we had sushi. 

After shopping I dropped my family to home and I drove my self to Viikki to see Ring Ouzel, which had been there all day. Bird was easy to see, thanks to other birders and I stayed about an hour there helping people to see the bird. Ring Ouzel is scarce migrant in our capital area and couple of individuals every year. 

Here is poor record shot and a video Here 

Male Ring Ouzel.

Male House Sparrow is awesome looking bird. 



Also Common Tern to my year list from that trip.


-Tom 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti